~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1. Do you know anyone in prison?
One of my best friends from childhood is serving a 20 year sentence. Not to mention I teach inmates at a state prison -- so I personally know lots of people in prison.
2. Have you ever logged onto a boyfriend/girlfriend/crush's MySpace?
Yes..my wife's -- but only to help her set up her account, because she is essentially helpless when it comes to the computer. I know her password, but I'd never log on without her consent.
3. When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
A couple of days ago. I love 'em.
4. Do you have a desk in your room?
My bedroom? Nope -- but I plan to rearrange and put one in there.
5. Have you ever gotten naked at a party?
No...but the last time I was ever drunk (about 25 years ago) at a Halloween party for cast members of a play I was in, I went to sleep in the bathtub upstairs, woke up to the sound of tinkling, sat up, heard a girl scream, and lay back down and went back to sleep. I was wearing a tux.
6. What kind of car insurance do you have?
Nationwide -- been with them for twenty something years.
7. Are you named after one of your parents or grandparents?
Named "James" (Jim) after my Grandpa Jim Bohannon -- middle name is Oscar, after my daddy -- and Bohannon after thousands of Irish ancestors.
8. Does your first significant other still live in the same town as you?
No -- if you mean my first serious love, she lives in Monticello, Georgia (as far as I know). My first wife lives in California (as far as I know -- haven't heard from her in a couple of decades or so).
9. Do you throw up gang signs?
I wouldn't recognize a gang sign if somebody nailed it to a post and stuck it in front of my face, so I sure hope not.
10. Have you ever broken a rib?
One of mine? Nope.
11. Would you rather be a girl or a guy?
I've never been a girl, but I don't have any desire to be one. Not that I have anything against girls -- I like them a LOT!
12. Who is the most spoiled person you know?
The person is a minor, and I'm not going to say.
13. Would you rather have a million dollars or true love?
True love. Every time I have money, I end up giving a lot away and spending the rest catching up on necessities. It's just not a priority.
14. Have you ever had sex in church?
15. Is your boyfriend/girlfriend a marine?
No... but my wife's husband is a Marine! OOH RAH!!!
16. Do you watch the Grammy's?
I don't watch TV period. As far as the Grammy's, I'm not interested in the multi-billion dollar music industry -- I listen to a lot of indy stuff.
17. Would you ever work for the border patrol?
No quiero trabajar con el Border Patrol de los Estados Unidos!
18. Which one word would describe your last relationship.
Forever. (It's still going strong!)
19. Would you rather date someone 2 years older than you or 20 years?
Somebody 20 years older than me? Maybe 20 years younger. ;^) (If I wasn't currently attached.)
20. Have you ever had an eating disorder?
Yes... there have been times when I didn't know when to quit! But those that make you skinny -- nope.
21. Do you have a porn collection?
Hmmm... let's see -- I have Sons and Lovers and Lady Chatterley’s Lover by D. H. Lawrence, as well as Nathaniel Hawthorne's Scarlet Letter. Do those count? Oh... somewhere, I have a book on sensual massage for lovers (naughty, but nice).
22. How many proms have you been to in your life?
One -- and it wasn't mine. I don't think my school even had one.
23. Have you ever been in an inter-racial relationship?
Nope. I've just never been romantically attracted that way. Don't know why.
24. Is your birthday on a holiday?
No... but by golly, it should be!
25. Are you old enough to vote?
Unfortunately, yes -- and those idiots at the courthouse use the voter registration list to call me for jury duty about once a year. I believe in doing my fair share, but c'mon -- I have people tell me they haven't been called in years! (I know -- you just asked if I was old enough -- not about all the peripheral baggage attached... sorry.)
26. Do you have any friends or family in the War right now?
Yes, I do.
28. Do you worry about global warming?
Not at all. I think it's over-politicized and over-hyped, and I don't agree with the politically-correct, Al Gore version at all. I worry about real stuff -- like how to fill my gas tank to get to work and Islamic terrorism and what I'm going to write for my next blog entry.
29. Do you like polar bears?
I love Klondike Bars, and I just ate one, and there's a picture of a polar bear on the Klondike Bar wrapper, so I guess I'd have to say... yes, I like polar bears.
30. Do think it is worse to cheat or steal?
It's worse to steal, but I really deplore both -- strongly!
31. What kind of birth control do you use?
HA HA HA HA HA!!! Oh, were you serious?
32. What slang word(s) do you call marijuana?
Stupid -- idiotic -- foolish -- and other such words.
33. Are you an atheist?
Nope. And I don't believe in atheists.
34. Did you lose your virginity to your neighbor?
35. Did or do you think your childhood dreams will come true?
Well... I wanted to meet the Beatles (I'm listening to them right now) -- that one won't come true. I wanted to date Eve Plumb (Jan Brady) -- that one won't come true. I wanted to marry the most wonderful girl in all the world and have the most gorgeous children and grandchildren one day -- that one came true.
36. Do you wear your sweetie's clothes?
You've been peeking in the window, haven't you! How did you know? I sometimes wear a bra like an aviator's cap. I think it looks cool! I only wear dresses on special occasions, though. (I have a bizarre sense of humor -- and yes, I will slip something on to see how long it takes somebody around here to notice.)
37. What's your opinion on gold diggers?
Can't stand ulterior motives of any kind! Especially using people for selfish ends.
38. Are you a country or city girl/boy?
I'm a country boy with certain city sensibilities. I wouldn't want to live in the city, but I wouldn't like to know I couldn't ever visit there.